Canby Funeral Chapel - Molalla Funeral Chapel
At Canby Funeral Chapel and Molalla Funeral Chapel we are committed to serving you and your family with dignity and respect. Because we are locally owned and operated and our funeral home organization is small we can pay personal attention to individual needs and wishes. The details that often get lost in the shuffle of a larger operation will receive special attention while in our care. Families and friends often remind us that our personal attention has been a source of great comfort to them.
We serve the Oregon communities of Canby, Molalla, Woodburn, Oregon City.
We work closely with all area cemeteries and we own and operate our own private cremation facility which brings extra comfort and peace of mind to the families we serve. Because we are an active part of our community, your comfort and care is of great importance to us.
You can reach us by Phone, 24 hours per day, at 503 266-1144 (Canby) or 503 829-2379 (Molalla)
Life Celebrations – Funerals - Cremation – Burial
We find that many Canby and Molalla area families prefer services such as those listed here. We think of them as “community traditions”.
- Funeral in our chapel followed by a committal at one of our local cemeteries or cremation
- Funeral in one of our local churches followed by a committal at one of our local cemeteries or cremation
- Graveside services at one of our local cemeteries
- Cremation followed by a Life Celebration
- Simple direct cremation with no services
All Services – Caskets - Monuments
We are proud of the fact that our services are very reasonably priced. There are a number of reasons that allow us to provide our services for considerably less than other nearby community funeral homes.
- Local ownership and management (we have no out of state “stockholders” demanding a high profit)
- Privately owned cremation facility (we do not have to pay a third party contractor)
- No “Outsourced” services (we perform all of our own transportation, preparation and service needs)
- Community Commitment (we are committed to caring for the members of our community without taking advantage of them during a difficult time)